CONCERT 1 — DANCE
Date: Sunday, November 11, 2018 – 2:30 p.m.
Venue: Dave Dunnet Community Theatre at Oak Bay High School
- Franck Angelis – Impasse
- Bete Ilin – The New Tomorrow
- Astor Piazzolla – Oblivion
- Astor Piazzolla – Nonino
- Astor Piazzolla – Libertango
- Rimsky-Korsakov – Flight of the Bumblebee
- Dvořák – Symphony No. 9 (New World)
This concert will feature the orchestra accompanying three internationally recognized accordion soloists as part of the Accordion and Tango International Festival.
The event is sponsored by a project grant from .
Brian Wismath, music director