Click a blue button to listen to an excerpt from our recordings.
If you are using a dial-up connection, please be patient when downloading the 4 files at the bottom of this page. The remainder of the buttons link to YouTube.
This button is for the December 18, 2013 "SING-ALONG MESSIAH" at Alix Goolden Performance Hall, Hilary Coupland conducting, 500 people in the chorus.
Soloists: Sunny Shams, tenor; Eva Rebecca Bild, alto; Stephanie Landucci, soprano; Trevor Bowes, bass
- Hallelujah Chorus
The following 3 buttons are for the December 14, 2011 "SING-ALONG MESSIAH" at Alix Goolden Performance Hall, Peter Butterfield conducting, with the Victoria Philharmonic Choir forming the core of the chorus.
Soloists: Josh Lovell, tenor; Erin Ronningen, alto; Mary-Ellen Rayner, soprano; Alex Granat, bass
- Overture and Part I
- Part II
- And the Trumpet Shall Sound (James Stubbs: trumpet)
Dress rehearsal for "A SONIC CELEBRATION" – joint performance with the Victoria Chamber Orchestra and the Sooke Philharmonic Orchestra, April 17, 2010
- Enigma Variations – Elgar – Norman Nelson conducting
- Piano concerto no. 5, op. 103, F major "Egyptian" – Saint-Saëns – George Corwin conducting, Cary Chow, piano
- Romeo and Juliet Overture Fantasy – Tchaikovsky – Yariv Aloni conducting
Two excerpts from "Precari" by Brent Straughan (see photos on the Reviews page.) Première performance October 28, 2007, with Nancy Washeim, soprano
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
Excerpt from the March 11, 2007 benefit performance for Mercy Ships International: "Mercy — A Musical Odyssey
- L'Arlésienne Suite #1 (Minuet) – Bizet
Three excerpts from the April 20, 2002 concert
- Les Diamans de la Couronne: Overture – Auber
- Porgy & Bess (Summertime) – Gershwin
- Danse Bacchanale from Samson et Dalila – Saint-Saëns
Excerpt from the December 10, 2006 concert: "An Enchanted Journey: Fantasies in Music"
- Scottish Fantasy (Allegro) – Bruch, Kevin O'Riordan, violin